Online Warfare In A Corset.

Saturday 1 May 2010

Call Of Duty: Black Ops

Ok...So I REALLY don't know how to describe this, but check out this video:



how awesome is that?? Don't you just want to fire an m14 into the arses of those VietCong militia? The helicopter gameplay - fuck, everything so far - looks excellent!

I know some people pull the ":/" face when you say Treyarch, but have you tried to storm the Reichstag on CoD: World At War? Out of us, only Ally did it, and that was a well-earned platinum! (He didnt even need a Gamer razor* for it, the trophy was enough. )

Apparently theres been some smart folk murmering something about the main character being in hospital, or a lab, reliving his memories. Made me think of Metallica's song, One.
"I can't remember anything / Can't tell if this is true or dream / Deep down inside I feel to scream / This terrible silence stops me"
Although rather than his silence being stopped, theeres mention of "something to assist", and it's in a rather menacing voice.

Anyway, it's looking good so far. If you didn't catch the ending, it's due date is apparently 11.9.10.
We're holding on 'til October ^.....^

*inside joke, I was given a Gillette Gamer razor when I completed Modern Warfare2 on veteran as some kind of induction gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers