Online Warfare In A Corset.

Sunday 25 April 2010

The End...was a scary sniper from MGS3

We watched 3 different video game endings today and no, I wasn't playing Heavy Rain. (Andrew got our copy the day I got my playstation, boo!) We all completed a respective game: me, CoD MW1 (You know the plane bit at the end of the credits? Thats been featured heavily in my dreams and nightmares since the game came out and I watched it being played, I recently was asking what that scene was from -we thought it was a game like Quantum of Solace or something. I totally forgot it was CoD! So all my scary dreams are probably from too many shooting games, haha.)
Anyways, I completed Mw1 to no trophies, S did Dead Space (yay!) and earned his platinum (jealous...) and Ally did GTA The Lost and the Damned, which I haven't even started yet! I couldn't wrestle it off those two and we've yet to get 2 copies of every game.

And grilled cheese sandwiches?
Are better than toasties!
^.....^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers