Online Warfare In A Corset.

Sunday 18 April 2010

Oh, I nearly forgot

My TV arrived a while back and that would be why I haven't posted in ages!

Although it is nearly 10" shorter than the other one in here, I prefer it and Stuart has been pissing about with his TV trying to get the colours to look similar - I think he's a bit jealous (just to clarify, he bought it anyways and i am eternally grateful, haha). Rather than be all cautious with the settings like the boys, I just fired right in there with the remote. Photoshop and Sims have maybe made me really good with sliders? I also really like the position it's in in the room. I had been complaining because years of Karate has trained my peripheral vision, and a large percent of Stuarts TV is visible in the corners of my eyes, but this TV is tucked in the corner and I can only see the other one if I want to (for example, in a Party on MW2). I'll maybe throw some pictures up here sometime.
I've now got a station for my Laptop and Wacom, too, not to mention somewhere for my Ps2 to go when I want to crack out some old GTA or MGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers